DEVELOPING A FRAMEWORK FOR ASSESSING ENVIRONMENTAL LITERACY
On December 1, 2011, NAAEE released “Developing a Framework for Assessing Environmental Literacy,” at the National Press Club in Washington, DC, and live via the Internet. This document was developed by researchers, educators, and assessment specialists in social studies, science, and environmental education and experts in other related disciplines.
Developing a Framework for Assessing Environmental Literacy: Executive Summary
Brief Descriptions of the Competencies, Knowledge, and Dispositions (listed in the Executive Summary)
- Developing a Framework for Assessing Environmental Literacy: Complete Online Edition
- Evaluation Report: Framework for the Assessment of Environmental Literacy
- Project Outcome Report
- Acknowledgements: See a list of all those who worked on the project.
- Reactions: Read what people are saying about the Webcast and products from this project.
- Resume of Principal Investigator
NAAEE is grateful to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the National Marine Sanctuary Foundation (NMSF) for their funding of this event. The Framework for Assessing Environmental Literacy is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF) under Grant No. 1033934.
Acknowledgment of Support
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 1033934.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.