CALL FOR AWARDS NOMINATIONS
DEADLINE July 31ST
NAAEE members recognize individuals and organizations that excel in EE by presenting annual awards. The award winners will be honored during the 2012 Annual Conference in Oakland, California, at the NAAEE Awards Luncheon on Saturday, October 12, 2012.
Nominations will be received through an on-line form until July 31, 2011. You will be asked to provide the following information on the nomination form. Please do not exceed the word limit where provided.
1. Name of person or organization nominated (as you would like to see it on the award).
2. Title and address of person or organization nominated.
3. Brief summary of accomplishments of person or organization nominated (50-word limit)
4. Explanation of accomplishments of person or organization nominated (500-word limit) including:
* When were accomplishments made?
* Why, specifically, do you believe the accomplishments represent distinguished service to the cause of EE or to EE research?
5. Nominator information (The nominator must be a member of NAAEE or must have a co-nominator who is a member.)
* Your name, mailing address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail address.
* Co-nominators contact information (if applicable)
Please note: (1) The nominator must be a member of NAAEE or must have a co-nominator who is a member. (2) Members of an organization can only submit one nomination for a particular individual or organization. (3) While we will accept nominations for 2 or more people to jointly receive an award that normally would be going to an individual, please be aware of the following: for them to receive that award, the sum total of their contributions must be at least double that of the most deserving individual who is nominated for that award.
Information on the Awards and Links to Nominate
Please read the information on the award you are interested in before completing the nominaton form. Nominations are due July 31, 2012.
Outstanding Service to EE by an:
The NAAEE Awards Committee will review nominations and make recommendations to the NAAEE Board of Directors. Awards will be presented at the Awards Luncheon on Saturday, October 12, 2012 during the NAAEE Annual Conference in Oakland, California. If your nominee is selected, you will be asked to provide three photographs and three bulleted information sound bites for the awards ceremony.
If you have questions about the awards program, please contact the NAAEE Awards Committee chair, Brenda Metcalf, at Brendasmetcalf@aol.com.